You must subscribe (for 30, 60 or 90 days, or for 6, 9 or 12 months) before you can gain access to Pharmacy Knowledge ONtrack questions. Discounts are offered to corporate purchasers with several trainees and to individual foundation trainee members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS). For details of subscription rates, please see https://www.ontrackpharmacy.com/Subscribe.
Note that in the instructions below ‘membership’ refers to membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
For RPS foundation trainee members
As a foundation trainee member you are entitled to 30 days free access and a 25% reduction on the fee for subsequent/longer subscriptions.
(1) Before logging in on Pharmacy Knowledge ONtrack you must have logged in at least once to the RPS website using your membership number and password (this is to activate your membership account).
(2) Make sure you have obtained your Pharmacy Knowledge ONtrack 30 days free access code from the My RPS section of the RPS website. If you cannot access it, please email email@example.com quoting your RPS membership number.
(3) On the Pharmacy Knowledge ONtrack site, click on the ‘Login’ button on the homepage and click on the 'Log in with RPS' button on the left-hand side of your screen. Clicking on this link will direct you to the RPS website where you need to enter your RPS membership details (membership number or email address) and the password you use for your membership account on the RPS website.
(4) When you have entered your details, click on ‘Login’ and you will be redirected back to the Pharmacy Knowledge ONtrack website. You will see ‘My ONtrack’ and ‘Logout’ in the navigation bar.
Please note that the RPS will not process any refunds after you have completed a purchase.
See the rates at https://www.ontrackpharmacy.com/Subscribe before selecting the duration of subscription you wish to purchase. The rates for longer periods are more advantageous than for shorter periods. The following instructions are for a 30 days free subscription, but if you would like access for longer, it is more advantageous to subscribe for the longer period at the outset and apply the voucher code to obtain additional discount off the price, rather than 30 free days.
(5) After logging in, click ‘Subscribe now’ on the ‘Subscribe’ web page to go to the ‘Buy access to questions’ web page and select ‘Buy access’ next to 30 days access. You will be asked to enter your billing address details.
(6) The final page of the purchase process provides a summary of your order. Your 25% membership discount will automatically be applied to your order. There is also a section where you can redeem vouchers. Where it asks if you have a voucher code, type in the access code from the My RPS section of the RPS website and click the ‘Redeem voucher’ button. The grand total of your order will be updated to show £0.00 (if you selected 30 days). Please note that you are only entitled to use the code once. Your membership discount and voucher code will only be applied if you have logged in via the 'Royal Pharmaceutical Society login' as a foundation trainee member.
(7) Tick the boxes to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions and that your subscription will start immediately. Click the ‘Purchase’ button. Your 30 consecutive days access will start from the moment you complete your purchase.
If you have completed steps (1) and (2) but you're unable to log in as an RPS member, or the membership discount and voucher code does not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing your login details with another person to try to gain discounted rates is a breach of our terms and conditions. Your account will be terminated and no refund will be given. Your subscription period will start from the moment you complete your purchase.