The Pharmaceutical Press cannot supply back-copies. If you require a copy of an article from a Pharmaceutical Journal issue published in pre-digital times, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society's library may be able to help: see the information given under "Offline services" at http://www.rpharms.com/support/our-library.asp. You will need to download and sign the library's order form and then fax it back or email a scanned copy - unless you prefer to arrange a visit.
Articles in this section
- Are PDF downloads available or is the new interface HTML-only?
- Why didn't you publish my comment?
- Have you any tips on using the search?
- How do I manage "My Library"?
- How do I get back to the home page?
- Am I allowed to keep a copy of articles that particularly interest me?
- Can I get hold of copies of articles from earlier printed issues?