You must subscribe (for 30, 60 or 90 days, or for 6, 9 or 12 months) before you can gain access to ONtrack questions. Discounts are offered to corporate purchasers with several trainees and to individual associate (pre-reg) members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS). For details of subscription rates, please see https://www.ontrackpharmacy.com/Subscribe.
Note that in the instructions below ‘membership’ refers to membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society; entry of a General Pharmaceutical Council registration number will not work.
For RPS associate members
As an associate (pre-reg) member you are entitled to 30 days free access and a 25% reduction on the fee for subsequent/longer subscriptions.
(1) Before registering on ONtrack you must have logged in at least once to the RPS website using your membership number and password (this is to activate your membership account).
(2) Make sure you have obtained your ONtrack 30 days free access code from the My RPS section of the RPS website. If you cannot access it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your RPS membership number.
(3) On the ONtrack site, click on the ‘Login’ button on the homepage and complete the required information underneath the heading ‘New customer registration’. You should use the same details for registering as you did for your RPS membership.
Please note that the RPS will not process any refunds after you have completed a purchase.
See the rates at https://www.ontrackpharmacy.com/Subscribe before selecting the duration of subscription you wish to purchase. The rates for longer periods are more advantageous than for shorter periods. The following instructions are for a 30 days free subscription, but if you would like access for longer, it is more advantageous to subscribe for the longer period at the outset and apply the voucher code to obtain additional discount off the price, rather than 30 free days.
(4) After logging in, click ‘Subscribe now’ on the ‘Subscribe’ web page to go to the ‘Buy access to questions’ web page and select ‘Buy access’ next to 30 days access. You will be asked to enter your billing address details. Please ensure you enter your surname exactly as it is in your RPS membership profile. On this web page, you should also enter your RPS membership number.
(5) The final page of the purchase process provides a summary of your order. There is also a section where you can redeem vouchers. Where it asks if you have a voucher code, type in the access code from the My RPS section of the RPS website and click the ‘Redeem voucher’ button. The grand total of your order will be updated to show £0.00 (if you selected 30 days). Please note that you are only entitled to use the code once.
(6) Tick the box to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click the ‘Purchase’ button. Your 30 consecutive days access will start from the moment you complete your purchase.
If you have completed steps (1) and (2) but your membership number, or the access code, does not work, please contact email@example.com.
Attempting to use a pharmacist's RPS membership number to try to gain discounted rates or sharing your login details with another person is a breach of our terms and conditions. Your account will be terminated and no refund will be given. Your subscription period will start from the moment you complete your purchase.