You must subscribe (for 30, 60 or 90 days, or for 6, 9 or 12 months) before you can gain access to the pre-registration revision modules. Discounts are offered to corporate purchasers with several trainees and to individual Associate (pre-reg) members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS). For details of subscription rates, please see http://www.ontrackpharmacy.com/help.
Note that in the instructions below "membership" means membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society; entry of a General Pharmaceutical Council registration number will not work!
For RPS Associate members
As an Associate (pre-reg) member you are entitled to 30 days' free access and to a 50% reduction on the fee for subsequent/longer subscriptions.
(1) Before registering at ONtrack you must have logged in at least once to the RPS website using your membership number and password (this is to activate your membership account).
(2) Make sure you have received your ONtrack access code from the membership team. If you have not received it, please email email@example.com quoting your RPS membership number.
(3) At the ONtrack site click on the register button on the home page and complete the required information. You should use the same details for registering as you did for your RPS membership.
Please note that the RPS will not make any refund after you have completed a purchase.
See the rates at http://www.ontrackpharmacy.com/Subscribe before selecting the duration of subscription. The rates for longer periods are more advantageous than for short periods. The following instructions are for a 30-day free subscription, but if you will want longer access, it is more advantageous to subscribe for the longer period at the outset and apply the voucher code to obtain additional discount off the price rather than 30 free days.
(4) When logged in, click Subscribe now to go to "Buy access to questions" and select that you want to purchase 30 days’ access. You will be asked to enter your billing address details. On this screen you should also enter your Society membership number.
(5) The final page of the purchase process provides a summary of your order. There is also a section where you can redeem vouchers. Where it asks if you have a voucher code, type in the access code you received from the membership team and click the "redeem voucher" button. The cost of your access will be updated - to show £0.00, if you selected 30 days. Please note that you are only entitled to use the code once.
(6) Tick the box to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click the purchase button. Your 30 consecutive days’ access will start from the moment you complete your purchase.
If you have completed steps (1) and (2) but your membership number or the access code does not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.