Sorry, but no (at least, not yet). We didn’t want to include any “global editing” tools whose use could result in unintended changes, but a means of calling up the full drug list with checkboxes for assigning statuses is on our “to do” list.
Articles in this section
- The arrowheads sometimes appear in the tree beside records that have no children. Isn't this a bug?
- Can I edit the formulary reports?
- Can I link to the information on a drug by using its dm+d identifier?
- We're seeing a message that the catalog has expired. Can we ignore it for now?
- Is there a quick way of setting formulary status without opening each drug record?
- Why is FC supplied with some drugs that are covered by NICE Technology Appraisals already flagged as "On Formulary" but others not?
- What criteria are used to generate "Related Information"?
- Why aren't the search terms suggested by the dropdown refined progressively as I type more letters?
- Where are the calculators?