This presetting of statuses is only applied when you first install the product, and only to those drugs whose use is recommended in at least one TA and not disapproved of in any other TA. Occasionally, a TA published shortly before an FC update will not be included.
Articles in this section
- The arrowheads sometimes appear in the tree beside records that have no children. Isn't this a bug?
- Can I edit the formulary reports?
- Can I link to the information on a drug by using its dm+d identifier?
- We're seeing a message that the catalog has expired. Can we ignore it for now?
- Is there a quick way of setting formulary status without opening each drug record?
- Why is FC supplied with some drugs that are covered by NICE Technology Appraisals already flagged as "On Formulary" but others not?
- What criteria are used to generate "Related Information"?
- Why aren't the search terms suggested by the dropdown refined progressively as I type more letters?
- Where are the calculators?