"BNF Extra" is an additional feature provided by the software house which hosts MedicinesComplete for Pharmaceutical Press. The code behind these calculators was not available for sharing with the Pharmaceutical Press software partner that built FormularyComplete. Please go to https://www.medicinescomplete.com/mc/bnf/current/calculators.htm if you need to use them.
Articles in this section
- The arrowheads sometimes appear in the tree beside records that have no children. Isn't this a bug?
- Can I edit the formulary reports?
- Can I link to the information on a drug by using its dm+d identifier?
- We're seeing a message that the catalog has expired. Can we ignore it for now?
- Is there a quick way of setting formulary status without opening each drug record?
- Why is FC supplied with some drugs that are covered by NICE Technology Appraisals already flagged as "On Formulary" but others not?
- What criteria are used to generate "Related Information"?
- Why aren't the search terms suggested by the dropdown refined progressively as I type more letters?
- Where are the calculators?